Many users reported having been falsely charged for dri Avast software. In this scenario, they do not know anything about why they have been charged and what is Dri avast software. Thus, we shall now learn about all the hidden concepts behind DRI Avast software and how you can ask for a refund if you have been charged falsely. Those users who have been charged for this falsely have a concern that they did not order anything from Avast but still, they are being charged for it.
However, if you find yourself in such a situation, there is always a solution to it. You can claim the refund of your amount by dialing the dri Avast software contact number or by choosing one of the methods given below. This generally happens when you do not opt-out of auto-renewal of certain services and software. As a result of this, you are charged as soon as your product gets expired. Many users are unaware of this auto-renewal of the services offered to the Avast users. But, if they want, they can cancel this service anytime.
What is dri Avast software?
Well, DRI Avast software is payment processing software that initiates the payments of the software you have subscribed to. Also, it makes sure that the payment is received from the customers when their product is expired so that their devices get the continuous protection needed by it.
How to opt-out of Avast auto-renewal?
If you are wondering how you can cancel the automatic renewal services of Avast products, then you may note that there are three methods of doing so. The first method allows you to do it via the Digital River order portal. Apart from this, you can also do it from your Avast account that you created at Avast.com/activate.
To turn off the auto-renewal, you may follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the Dri portal.
- You can reach this portal by navigating to https://Avast.com/find-order.
- After that, you will be prompted to enter your order number.
- In the next box, enter the password of your account.
- If you do not have the access to your order number or password, then it can be found in the email you received from Avast.
- The subject of this email goes like “Avast Order portal Confirmation”.
- After entering the requested information, confirm it by clicking on the given option.
- Then, go to the subscription details page.
- Here, find the Automatic Renewals option.
- Then, switch it from On to Off position.
Finally, you need to confirm your action by clicking on the option reading as Disable Automatic Renewal.
Disable Automatic Renewal via Avast Account
In case the first solution did not work out due to any reason, then you may use this method to do so.
- First of all, you need to open the Avast application on your device.
- After this, go to the Avast Account by clicking on the Sign In link.
- After that, you need to login to your account.
- Use the same e-mail you have used for the original purchase of Avast software.
- Now, go to the Licenses section and click on the ‘Your licenses’ option.
- Here, you will see all your licenses associated with your account.
- Further, click on the ‘Cancel Auto-renewal’ option.
- After that confirm your action by clicking on the ‘Deactivate Auto-renewal Subscription’ option.
Once you click on this button, the auto-renewal services will be disabled for the chosen product. After that, you will receive the confirmation message from Avast or you will receive an email for the same. Else, seek Avast support by dialing dri Avast software contact number if you think you have been charged falsely. VISIT@:- www.avg.com/retail.